The Executive Marketing Assistant will both administratively support the EVP of Marketing as well as being the project management leader on many departmental initiatives/priorities.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining follow-up as it relates to the executive support to insure the timely completion of projects
- Tracking routine department budget items
- Assisting with presentations as needed including preparing agendas, notices, minutes, if needed
- Coordinating meetings, manage calendar, schedule appointments, etc.
- Scheduling travel arrangements
- Maintaining department timesheets
- Processing expense reports
- Processing invoices for approval and submission to Finance Department
- Ordering and maintaining department office supplies
- Other duties as requested to support the efficient operation EVP of Marketing