Experience and Skills:
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work with key stakeholders, Digital Media Development, Creative, Research, etc to create an industry-leading website and social media presence for the network.
* Lead/execute digital content rollout strategies in support of linear and digital properties.
* Partner with internal departments (affiliate marketing, consumer marketing, programming, promotions, worldwide sales, affiliate sales and research) to understand all lines of business and how digital and social properties can help cross-departmental objectives.
* Identify viral, digital word-of-mouth marketing opportunities with the goal of driving traf?c and creating brand awareness for the networks and their programming.
* Optimize internal marketing efforts to drive traf?c, build franchise/show awareness on digital properties, and refine online messaging, on-site/platform retention and engagement, and e-mail management.
* Execute the marketing strategy around social media in partnership with programming and promotions.
* Develop and manage against assigned budgets.
* 10+ years of digital and social content creation and strategy experience within the entertainment and media sector
* Experience in managing and mentoring a staff
* Proven successful track record in leading digital brand development and social growth
* Innovator with strong strategic and operational experience and perspective
* Ability to lead cross-company efforts and coordination
* Expert time-management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
* Expert approach to analyzing data through digital measurement solutions
* Solution-oriented approach and creative thinking are required
* Flexibility to work in a highly creative and multi-faceted company
* Demonstrated strong understanding of the INSP brand/content as well as demographic-specific
cultures and how they relate to the business
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal and negotiating skills
* Bachelor?s degree or applicable progressive experience in driving media consumption and/or tune-in
* Strong business ethics
- Organizational, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Oral/Written Skills
- Strong Initiative, Ambition, Work Ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Creative and Innovative
- Strong presentation and relationship building skills
- Ability to work with multiple internal service bureaus
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Ability to think and develop outside the box and lead others to do the same
- Ability to manage/lead and interact effectively with Senior Management
- Must be a team player and be able to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Work within the INSP brand guidelines
Normal workday is 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday; additional hours may be required to meet deadlines in the dynamic environment of a 24/7 broadcast operation. This description may expand to include other duties as required.
INSP Core Values: